Insurance for the Pet Industry
Understanding your industry means that we can help not only with the usual issues that wholesalers, manufacturers, distributers, importers, exporters and retailers have but all those extra covers that make the difference when there is a problem.
Yutree are there for you throughout the year, not just at renewal – making sure business changes or third party contracts don’t effect your ability to claim. We take time to get to know your business, and will make sure that you have the correct levels of cover.
Here are just some of the extra extensions Yutree can provide:
- Product Recall – £250,000 including accidental and malicious tamper (bespoke policies to be arranged where appropriate)
- Machinery breakdown including deterioration of stock cover
- Condemnation of Undamaged Stock
- Cyber Liability cover to cover on-line trading and security breaches – £100,000
- Seasonal stock increases
- An extension specifically designed for live animals within pet stores and in transit providing cover for their value and veterinary costs
- Death of animals due to the failure of public utilities
- Loyalty rebate clause
Get in touch
Give Simon Miller or one of the Yutree team a call to discuss your insurance needs on 01638 675993.